Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April~

April has always been a busy month for our family. We currently have three birthdays that are all within 5 days of each other, my Dad (5th) Me (10th) and my brother Paul (15th). Needless to say its a month where many great people have been birthed! haha

This month however marks another amazing addition to the family. My brother Paul and Joann are expecting their first child, a daughter, sometime this month. Approximately scheduled to arrive on the 11th, I can't help but wait for THE phone call from my brother telling me that its "GO TIME!!!"

You know people have asked me how I felt about the possibility of sharing my birthday with my niece. Obviously the birth of a newborn is so much more praise worthy than someone turning 29, so their question is "Would I be okay that I would be overshadowed?" My answer: It would be the best birthday present ever!!!! I just can't contain my excitement! :-)

This year has been so amazing for my family. I am already blessed to be an Uncle to a beautiful Elizabeth Eunbee Hwang in March by my oldest brother David and his wife Judy. And now with all of our birthday celebrations coming up and then the soon-to-arrive baby of my second brother's family...It seems like 2009 has been a party from the start!!!

However, I would also love to mention that this year Easter falls on the 12th of April. And to me this day is the most significant in my life. I also have the honor of sharing my birthday in rememberance of the greatest sacrifice of love: that Christ laid down His life for the world!!!

And so with all that said, how could I keep from singing HIS praise??!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Danny, our baby will be honored to share her birthday with you! But I hope you know that if she is born on your birthday, we'll spend whatever money we would have spent on your present on our daughter and tell her "this is from your uncle Danny." HAHA! No more present for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say that isn't fair, but she can have that on top of what I personally get her for her birthday!!! Can't wait to see her in that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete