Friday, April 3, 2009

It's okay to dream once in a while...right?

So I have a friend looking to relocate to beautiful Southern California.
And in his quest to secure an apartment, he's been diligently looking online for a place to call home once he officially moves out there.

He's been so kind to share with me some of the "distractions" that came his way when looking for an apartment and I am in love with one particular place he found....

Before you look any further please prepare your heart for what you are about to see:












Anyone wanna move here with me??

3 comments:

  1. where is this man? friggin dope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the listing said Brentwood...let's make it the DFP House!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, how did you get pictures of our house on here!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete