Friday, April 3, 2009

~ooVoo~

Before I go to bed I have to comment on a program that we experimented with tonight called ooVoo. Its a video chat program similar to Skype but with more features that seem to be more user friendly and it comes with awesome features!

My brother Paul and his wife Jo, me, and my dad were able to have a three-way video conference chat! It was a lot of fun and the quality of the video was much better than Skype. One thing I like about it so far is that it comes standard with a three-way video conference chat and one other feature I thought was great was their video messaging system where you can leave a video message for someone offline. I have to play around with the program more to see how it works in its full capacity, but I will say that it has my vote so far over Skype!!

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you....

ooVoo


www.oovoo.com

Check it out for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment