Friday, May 8, 2009

Last day of the semester!!

What a beautiful feeling to know that I am officially done with classes for my first semester!!!

Just two more finals...

But then the process starts all over again unfortunately...haha!

Starting on Monday the 18th, I have my first summer school session and will be taking a total
of 19 credits this summer. Chip, chip, chipping away...

So with the first semester tucked under my belt, I am well under way to my goal of graduating in two years, and if all goes as planned...by the winter of 2010!!

I realized many things this semester but above all, I've realized that there are a lot of people supporting me and encouraging me to be the best that I can be...

To all those that have stood by my side despite my flaws and failures, I am deeply indebted to your unconditional support and love!!! I praise God for each of you and I dedicate this post to you!

I know I've got a long way to go, but you have to admit, its been a crazy fun time cruisin' with me hasn't it??? hahaha

To the faithful family and friends, and to the faithful followers of
PROJECT DANNY...

The best is yet to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment